Saturday, March 12, 2016

Virtual reality app lets you meet others in imaginary places

Vtm2
Feed-twFeed-fb




Next to full body sensor suits, one of the main components missing from virtual reality experiences is the ability to share experiences with others


Now a new app called vTime hopes to bridge that gap by giving users full VR character avatars that can interact with each other in virtual environments in real-time



All you need to engage in a vTime VR chat is a smartphone and the Samsung Gear VR headset or a Google Cardboard device


vTime


Video: YouTube, vTime

The environments shown are fairly simplistic in terms of what we're used to from some VR experiences, but as a mobile app for virtual meetings, the demonstration video is impressive Read more...

More about Social Networking, Software, Vr, Virtual Reality, and Tech


2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one for the right to discuss this, I think boldy a lot and consequently adoration reading through more this important idea. If ever possibility, since you get understanding, you feelings upgrading your web page because of furthermore facts? This is very useful for my lifestyle. have a peek at this web-site

    ReplyDelete